We welcome and support projects from a variety of categories from commercial or creative, charitable or philanthropic.
Here are five rules every Rise FundNGO project must follow.
1. Campaigns must deliver a tangible/measurable deliverable.
A Rise FundNGO campaign must be a plan to create or deliver something. At some point the campaign should be able to say: “It’s finished. Here’s what we have achieved, created,built, delivered!
2. Projects must be honest and clearly presented.
- Prototype demonstration should reflect a product’s current state and should not include any CGI or special effects to demonstrate functionality that does not yet exist. If a project requires software and hardware integration, creators are required to show that functionality and any dependency clearly, or disclose that it has not yet been developed.
- Misleading imagery includes photorealistic renderings and heavily edited or manipulated images or videos that could give backers a false impression of a product’s current stage of development.
3. Projects can’t fundraise for charity.
4. Projects can't offer equity.
5. Projects can't involve prohibited items.We do not allow any of these things.
These rules don’t cover every possible use of Rise FundNGO, but they explain our purpose and perspective.